Grow Your Hospitalist Career with TeamHealth - Competitive Compensation with Quality and RVU Bonus
Putnam Community Medical Center
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, Florida. Practice in a paradise near the ocean with a great work-life balance, and the flexibility to live where you want. Enjoy easy access to nearby Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida!
This opportunity includes a flexible block schedule for an average of 15 shifts per month. Procedures are not required and the ICU is open. Internal medicine residency training is required. Work a day schedule with support from advanced practice clinicians.
You’re joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support to enhance your career development. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the nation.
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, paid time off, and more
- Competitive compensation with quality and rvu bonus
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 9, 2021