Internal Medicine Opportunity with IHS | Excellent Government Benefits
Indian Health Services is currently seeking Internal Medicine physicians with an innovative spirit to improve the health status of our Native American population.
Whiteriver Service Unit (WRSU) in Whiteriver, Arizona (Near Pine Top/Show Low Area) is a Federal facility Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Newly adjusted competitive salary
- Loan Repayment Program or NHSC Loan Repayment Program – Up to $20,000 – 25,000 annually.
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- A proven health care team
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan, and much more
About Whiteriver, AZ:
Of all the areas to visit, travelers would be hard-pressed to find a region offering more—more natural beauty, more history and culture, more recreation, more adventure, more memories—than Arizona’s White Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30 miles from the resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low. Ranging from mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000 feet in the mountains, this region offers a four-season climate. Take the family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the twisting roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon Rim, a vast geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors the pines. Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer months, and in the winter you can’t beat a quick trip to the Sunrise Ski Resort which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.
Posted January 12, 2021