Pay off Your Student Loan as a Family Medicine Physician in Missouri
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our hospital employed group, Phelps Health.
- Base salary + worked RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- Student loan support
- New resident stipend available
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 25 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
We offer a very competitive compensation package centered on our progressive community hospital, which serves as the primary health care service source for several Missouri counties.
Physicians have the opportunity to build a career as an employee of our hospital. Our attractive packages are designed for flexibility, and frequently combine the benefits of several comprehensive programs including student loan repayment, relocation, and income guarantee.
Medical professionals associated with our hospital, private practice physicians as well as hospitalists enjoy an exceptionally high quality of life with an abundance of housing, education, cultural and recreational options.
Posted October 9, 2019