Anesthesiologist needed for growing practice at Kendall Regional Medical Center
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE, General Anesthesiologist to join the growing Practice at Kendall Regional Medical Center. This opportunity is best suited for an individual that is comfortable handling complex adult cases including trauma and working with residents!
- Level I Trauma Center
- GME Anesthesia residency accredited program
- Care Team model: 16 Physicians and 22 CRNA’s
- Approximately 16,000 annual cases.
- 14 state-of-the-art OR’s
- Mix of cases including General, OB, Ortho, vascular, ENT, Trauma, GI/Cardiovascular Lab, and Peds.
- 80% adult trauma and 20% peds
- 1:3 or 1:4 supervision
- Call requirements: Once a week in-house (3p-7a)
- Charting system: paper
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401(k) + match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Kendall Regional Medical Center, an award-winning 417-bed hospital, is recognized for providing a wide array of services to the residents of South Florida, as well as visitors from around the world. This prestigious facility offers 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, along with patient and community services.
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty provider group and healthcare management team providing anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services. Our collective experience enables us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Envision Physician Services serves more than 900 healthcare facilities in 48 states and employs or contracts with more than 25,200 physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Posted June 1, 2021