Hospital Medicine Director - Anchorage, Alaska
Alaska Regional Hospital
Envision - HCA
Envision Physician Services and Alaska Regional Hospital are seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- 10 physician program, 8 Hospital Medicine, 2 Critical Care
- 48 hrs of daily physician coverage
- 12 hrs of APP coverage
- 24 hrs of ICU Critical Care Coverage; 12 hours in house, 12 hours on call
- Must be a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Must have current leadership and clinical inpatient experience
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Envision offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage. Clinician support at the local, regional and national level.
Alaska Regional Hospital is a 250-bed Hospital, five-star rated for heart attack treatment three years in a row, is Alaska's first certified Primary Stroke Center with Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accreditations by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and the only non-military hospital in the U.S. where fixed winged Aircrafts can taxi directly to the door.
Posted May 12, 2021