Medical Oncology - 50K Sign On Bonus with OptumCare
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
OptumCare® Cancer Care is seeking accomplished Medical Oncology Physicians for our new multi-specialty Hematology and Oncology division located in Las Vegas, NV, to be clinically active while helping to shape the future of integrated cancer care. This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to remain clinically active while helping to shape the future of cancer care in Southern Nevada.
It’s time to lead. To innovate. To focus on patients. We’re doing it at eight cancer care locations in Las Vegas, including our new 55,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Cancer Center. Our focus also includes building academic affiliation with medical schools and developing new programs for clinical and pharmaceutical trials. For 47 years, we’ve empowered physicians to do their best work in Southern Nevada. Because with the right commitment, we can do wonders.
- Diagnosing, treating, and managing patients with hematology and oncology diseases according to standard, usual and acceptable or customary methods and techniques in the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Completion of an Internal Medicine Residency program. Completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program or in the process of completing.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Specialty.
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- 3+ years of post-fellowship clinical experience as a Medical Oncology physician.
We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population.
Posted September 30, 2020