Neurology Opportunity in a Charming North Carolina City
A hospital in North Carolina is seeking a Neurology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: December - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 7:00 AM 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM (up to provider) - need 7 consecutive shifts at a time
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: Annualizing close to 500 code strokes a year
- Support Staff : 1 NP/PA in addition to attending physician, but solo practitioner during shift
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements : Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS
About the Location:
- Explore all Greenville has to offer! Find outdoor adventures camping and kayaking on the Tar River and River Park North. Experience and take classes at art museums and galleries. Groove at live music concerts and festivals. The culinary scene features award-winning farm to table chefs.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012018-9216
Posted October 9, 2020