Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Delaware - Ongoing and Full-Time
A hospital in Delaware is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate- Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours : Monday - Friday / 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call - Friday 5:00 PM - Monday 8:00 AM (weekends) 1:3 (if 2 locums are hired)
- Volume: Average # of patients per day: 20
- Patient Ages: 100% Adults
- Procedures: Typical Procedures
- Support Staff: 5 RNs , Office Manager, Front Desk, Outside NP providing call coverage in rotation (possible perm hire)
- EMR/Charting: EMR: Allscripts (outpatient) /Cerner (inpatient)
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Wilmington and the Brandywine Valley is like a riveting, romantic tale of two cultures, two centuries… even two different worlds. A destination marked by sharp contrasts. Town and Gardens. Past and Present. Commerce and Culture. Beauty and Brains. Gritty and Gorgeous. Historic and Hip. It is these contrasts that make each experience more vibrant, each moment more distinct, and each sight more authentic and beautiful.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23827
Posted January 29, 2021