OBGYN in Ft Lauderdale, FL - Exceptional $50,000 bonus
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward Health Medical Center
MedNax Services Inc.
Mednax is seeking to add an OB/GYN Hospitalist to our team at Broward Health in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Additional bonus of $50,000 being offered for a limited time
- Broward Health Medical Center has 36 private mother/baby suites and 3 deluxe Empress suites, many labor delivery rooms, ORs, in-house anesthesia and an on-site Level-III NICU
- The Coral Springs location has 28 private mother/baby rooms in the new maternity tower, 3 ORs and 12 labor/delivery suites
- Over 2100 deliveries annually with a 28% cesarean rate in first time mothers, and an estimated 4800 triage encounters
- The Broward Health Medical Center team consists of 9 OB/GYNs and 9 Midwives, the location in Coral Springs will have 4 OB/GYNs
- There is a team of highly trained specialists available including: MFMs, neonatologists, midwives, and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Responsibilities will include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Our ideal candidate will have a Florida medical license
About our company:
In the past 40 years, Pediatrix Medical Group has successfully grown from a single specialty practice to a national medical group dedicated to women's and children's services. Today our MFM and OB/GYN hospitalist program is the largest in the nation, with 205 MFM specialists and 225 OB/GYN hospitalists providing care in more than 300 hospitals across 20 states.
About the hospital:
Broward Health has been providing services to the community for over 80 years and currently encompasses over 30 healthcare facilities in Broward County. The flagship hospital, Broward Health Medical Center, is a 716-bed, state-of-the-art Level I Trauma Center, and Ft. Lauderdale's largest healthcare facility. Ranked as one of the 10 largest public healthcare systems in the nation, Broward Health is a world-class institution with numerous accolades.
Posted June 29, 2021