A hospital in Illinois is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate start date. Ongoing.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 6:30 AM- 4:30 PM if in the OR and 8 AM - 4:30 PM if in the Pain Clinic
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: No call
- Volume: 25-30 cases/day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Mostly Supraclavicular and adductor blocks., very general procedures. Pain clinic procedures: pumps, stims, RFA, peripheral nerve stim. Should be proficient at basic block
- Cases: General OR cases: some regional anesthesia, general surgery (Heavy in ortho and regional; 70% orthopedic), no heads, no hearts
- Pain Management cases at the pain clinic. Some medical management as well as procedures.
- Support Staff: Must be comfortable working solo. RN's and techs; may have an supervising anesthesiologist(s) or additional CRNA's.
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; PALS
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -102020-23151