Locums Tele Psychiatry Opportunity in Sunny California
A clinic in California is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Telepsych Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Providers can make their own schedules. There is no minimum or maximum number of hours for the position. They can accommodate a full time schedule (up to 40 hours or more) if the physician is comfortable seeing all ages. Nights, weekends, weekdays all acceptable. A hot time period for appointments is after work and after school between the hours of 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: Again, up to the provider to determine their schedule. They will see 1 hour consultations as well as 40 minute follow ups. The more restrictions the provider has as far as patient ages and types of cases they'll see -the fewer appointments they'll receive
- Patient Ages: Medicaid patients. Wide range of patient ages. They see young children all the way up to 65. They don't typically see the geriatric population above 65. Providers can specify the age group they will see.
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Client intake team
- EMR/Charting: Client will have their own charting platform by March. They will provide training and a virtual orientation.
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23883
Posted January 26, 2021