Northern California - Affordable Living - Excellent Work Life Balance
Dermatology Physician - Northern California
Enjoy Affordable Living, Work and Life Balance
40 Miles North of Sacramento
Join one of the largest well-established health systems in Northern California that is expanding their medical Dermatology service. You will step into an employed model where you will focus on treating patients and build a rewarding practice.
- Employed salary starting at $455,000 + up to 20% productivity bonus + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Partnership after year one or two of full-time employment
- Flexible schedule- 4 or 5 day work week - no weekends, nights, or call
- Three current Dermatologist in practice, including a MOHS Surgeon
- Treat patients of all ages- established patient panel ready to go!
- 401(k), health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance; 4 weeks of PTO; CME allowance; malpractice and tail coverage and much more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy living in the southernmost tip of the county, this community is known for its low-key profile and unassuming small-town charm.
- Surrounded by majestic lakes and rated “#2 of Best River Cities” in America by Outside Magazine – world-class fishing: rainbow, steelhead, salmon
- Hiking, biking, camping, skiing & snowboarding, boating, equestrian all in your backyard or within a short drive – outdoorsman’s paradise!
- Fairs, festivals, wineries, craft beer, all a part of living in the foothills of the Sierras!
- Short 45-minute drive to an international airport and half million in population
- Outdoor recreational activities for all ages and enjoy year-round and outdoor activities, minor league baseball, river activities
- Lower cost of living and more affordable real estate than the areas within driving distance to the Bay Area
- Multiple schools in the area and universities in the region
Job ID: D 9853573
Posted July 6, 2020