Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Lovely Michigan City
A hospital in Michigan is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Days - 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM and 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Weekly call: Beeper Call - 5:00 PM - 7:00 AM; Weekend call: Beeper call - 24 hours
- Patient Ages : Mostly Adults
- Procedures: • Must be proficient in Regional blocks, and confident to do OB cases independently
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Start with what interests you – shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, unique attractions, museums and more. Michigan has attractions, such as Sleeping Bear Dunes, Pictured Rocks, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, The Henry Ford and Hitsville USA, found nowhere else in the world. Check them off your bucket list as you travel the scenic route throughout the state.
- Hit the trails and discover endless opportunities for recreation. When it’s time for a break head to a brewery or winery and taste the local fare served up at restaurants offering simple dishes to seasonal specialties. Score a one-of-a kind piece of art or the perfect souvenir at local galleries, shops and markets in towns both big and small.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23977
Posted February 4, 2021