Full-Time Orthopedic Surgeon Position with Optum
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for a Full-time Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team in the East San Gabriel Valley (SGV). The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
Just about 40 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, Covina and its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city. Choose to live in Arcadia, for example, and you'll find yourself both at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains and inside the perimeter of a nationally renowned school district!
- Location: Covina, CA
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery (general)
- Support: 2 other orthopedic surgeons and 2 PAs in the region
- Schedule to include clinic, procedures and hospital/surgery center coverage.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery
- Strong preference to those who are fellowship-trained in Joint Replacement/Adult Reconstructive surgery
Careers with Optum. We built an organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted August 6, 2020