Nurse Practitioner-House Calls- Fayetteville, N.C.
There is a care gap in America for those who need extra time with medical providers and easier access to care. Landmark cares for this group—people perhaps much like your parents, neighbors, and elders in your community—those with multiple chronic conditions.
Landmark Health is transforming how healthcare is delivered to patients with complex medical situations. As a national medical group, we provide home-based medical services to simplify care for those who need it most.
Imagine if you will….
You visit your small panel of patients in the comfort of their own homes. You spend all the time needed to ensure your patients’ health issues are addressed. You create a friendly and trusting relationship with each patient and his or her family. You have the support of a collaborative, multidisciplinary clinical team who works in the field with you. And you do it all at no added cost to the patient.
And we’ve been very successful at this. Landmark is now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in markets across the US.
As a clinical rock star, you will:
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
- Gaining geriatric expertise—Landmark invests in provider education, focusing on geriatrics and home-based medical care. You will be paired with a Landmark physician for mentoring and supervision.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program
- 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience preferred
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license
- Willingness to conduct house calls
Posted April 6, 2021