General Anesthesiologists: Growing Tertiary & Academic Medical Center. Generous Job Perks.
WVU Medicine and the Department of Anesthesiology at West Virginia University has opportunities for both General Anesthesiologists and Neuroanesthesiologists. We could use your expertise on the team in Morgantown, WV.
WVU Medicine in a snapshot:
- West Virginia’s largest private employer
- Academic, level 1 trauma center offering tertiary & quaternary care
- Largest anesthesia practice in WV & the only anesthesiology residency-training program
Morgantown, WV in a snapshot:
- Consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas
- Excellent public school system & abundance of beautiful homes
- Plentiful mountain views & outdoor activities: hiking, skiing, biking, white water rafting, etc.
- Centrally located to major metropolitan areas to include: Pittsburgh, Washington, DC, Baltimore, & Columbus
- 24 days of vacation, 18 days of sick pay, 12 paid holidays a year
- Onsite childcare
- Paid relocation & 100% employer-contributed retirement
- Very limited call/academic work-life balance
- Free WVU tuition for dependents/or stipend for another university
- Opportunity to make immediate impact on underserved patient population
Qualifications: Candidate must have an MD or DO degree or foreign equivalent and be eligible to obtain a state medical license. Successful candidate must have completed Anesthesiology residency program. Fellowship programs highly regarded. Successful candidates must be board certified / eligible in 3 years.
To learn more, please contact Megan Core, Senior Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com.
West Virginia University & University Health Associates are an AA/EO employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – and WVU is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity.
Posted January 12, 2021