A clinic in Texas is seeking a Occupational Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: PRN:
- June 10-July 2. multiple shifts
- Schedule: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 25-30
- Patient Ages: Adults - Geriatrics
- Procedures: Wellness exams, DOT Physicals, check ups,
- Cases: output, UC, OM
- Support Staff: No. Solo provider.
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Occu flex
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; DOT
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -102020-23329