General Dermatology Physician with Riverside Medical Group
Near Springfield, NJ
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Dermatologist to join our growing team. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Multiple medical, dental and vision options to choose from
- Paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Company paid malpractice insurance
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
· Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
· Board certification or board eligibility in Dermatology
· Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
· Active New Jersey CDS license or ability to obtain prior to start
· You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Posted March 24, 2021