District Medical Director
Near San Rafael, CA
One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment. Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take calls. We’re a proudly diverse crew united by humanism, intellectual curiosity, and a powerful mission: redesigning healthcare and bringing world-class primary care to everyone.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Model the traits, knowledge, and skills of a stand-out provider: excellent patient care, and focus on helping other providers excel
- Ability to inspire and lead, experience in coaching/teaching
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- Previous experience managing and leading a team of clinicians
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible with plans to obtain board certification within 1 year of your One Medical start date
- State licensed in California, obtained before your One Medical start date
- Ability to travel between the North and East Bay offices
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
- Malpractice Coverage (includes tail)
- CME allowance
- Up to Date Subscriptions
This is a full-time role based in the North or East Bay.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
Posted July 10, 2020