Internal Medicine Physician | Optum | Physician-led Organization
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Pasadena Clinic's Outpatient Team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No call required
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Posted August 6, 2020