Ongoing Practice Opportunity in Beautiful Anchorage, AK - Full Time Schedule
A hospital in Alaska is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full-time locums opportunity, Monday - Friday in Alaska!
- Looking for 3+ months of locums coverage
- Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (lunch is not paid)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Must be willing to take call once during the week and an average of 1 weekend/month - average call is 5 times per on-call period
- Volume: 12 - 13 patients per day - average stay is 10 days
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Procedures: Knowledge of computers
- Support Staff: Nurses, psychiatric nursing assistants, psychology, rehab (we are currently out of psychology staff, but trying to replenish the supply), support staff is spread thin, very short on Social Workers
- EMR/Charting: 85% electronic (Meditech) some hand written
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
Anchorage is the place where young spirits and adventurous souls come to play. Alaska activities including famous wildlife, spectacular mountain vistas, fascinating cultures and icy blue glaciers all await your discovery.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-2047
Posted August 7, 2020