Henry Ford Health System
Behavorial Health Leadership Opportunity | Chief Medical Officer | Henry Ford Health | Midwest Living
Near Detroit, MI
Henry Ford Hospital
- The Henry Ford Medical Group is seeking a Chief Medical Officer for Kingswood Hospital
- Leadership skills in clinical programming, team building, patient satisfaction, and faculty engagement are required.
- Access to colleagues through a clinical network that values close collaboration and open communication.
- Henry Ford Behavioral Health Services is the leading provider of integrated mental health services in Michigan.
- Lead a dedicated, diverse, enthusiastic and highly skilled team, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by our continual pursuit of perfect behavioral health care – care which is safe, effective, and patient-centered.
- Currently a Free standing facility
- 135 bed psychiatric hospital with child, adolescent and adult units
- Kingswood is a major teaching hospital for Michigan State University medical students as well as for psychiatry residents and child psychiatry fellows of Henry Ford’s training programs.
In 2024, Kingswood’s patients and staff will be moving to a new 183 bed hospital in West Bloomfield, MI on the campus of Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. This hospital, a joint venture in partnership with Acadia Healthcare, the nation's largest stand-alone behavioral healthcare company, will allow us to deliver innovative care, increase resources and address the growing need for accessible, high-quality behavioral health services in Metro Detroit and beyond.
We have been serving the community for more than 50 years by providing comprehensive inpatient psychiatric treatment for children, teens and adults with mental health disorders in a warm, professional environment.
- American Board of Psychiatry certified adult or child psychiatrist
- Board eligible candidates must be certified in the first three years of employment.
About Henry Ford Health System
Henry Ford Health System is committed to improving the health and well-being of our diverse Michigan community.
Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford and now one of the nation's leading health care providers, Henry Ford Health System is a not-for-profit corporation managed by Chief Executive Officer Wright L. Lassiter, III and governed by a 17-member Board of Trustees, with volunteer-led advisory and affiliate boards providing additional leadership.
It is comprised of hospitals, medical centers and one of the nation's largest group practices, the Henry Ford Medical Group, which includes more than 1,900 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties. The System's flagship, Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, is a Level 1 Trauma Center recognized for clinical excellence in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, multi-organ transplants and cancer treatment.
With more than 30,000 employees, Henry Ford Health System is the fifth-largest employer in metro Detroit, and among the most diverse.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 19, 2024