Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
MFM in Sunny Florida Panhandle
Pediatrix is pleased to announce that we have an immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist position available in Tallahassee due to the expansion of our national medical group!
Our MFM services range from consultative to comprehensive care, as well as telemedicine, all using evidence-based practice and treatment. We work closely with the OB Hospitalists and Obstetricians in the community to ensure comprehensive, coordinated care. Our Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division, Obstetrix Medical Group, is comprised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
Pediatrix offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects. We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills and strategic leadership. For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare administration or clinical research fellowships.
About the facility:
Posted May 6, 2022