Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Lovely Maine City
A hospital in Maine is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Monday - Friday ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Call required. 1:4; 20 min response time; 0-5 patients seen during call.
- Volume: 5-6 patients/day
- Patient Ages : Mostly adults; some peds including neonatal
- Procedures: Pre-anesthesia evaluation and preparation; general anesthesia
- Support Staff: OR staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Discover all Lewiston has to offer! From breweries, museums, theaters, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23738
Posted January 5, 2021