Pediatric Faculty Opportunity with Penn State Health Children's Hospital | Clinical & Tenure Track Available
Inpatient and outpatient
The Pennsylvania State Health Children's Hospital in Hershey, PA, is offering an exciting physician-scientist opportunity as an Academic General Pediatrician at our Hershey campus.
What We're Offering:
- Clinical and tenure track options are available
- Rank will be commensurate with experience
- Join a high quality program with a national reputation for teaching, research and state of the art patient care related to childhood obesity, child abuse, quality improvement, screening tests, and breastfeeding
- Participation in resident and medical student education
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians and an outstanding array of cutting edge researchers at both University Park and Hershey campuses
- Competitive salary, generous benefits and the ability to become part of the collegial faculty of Penn State Pediatrics
- Have completed or currently be enrolled in an academic general pediatrics fellowship or similar program.
- Outstanding patient care qualities
What We're Seeking:
BC/BE in Pediatrics or Medicine/Pediatrics
A strong or growing track record of scholarship, and a deep commitment to excellence in education.
Area Highlights Include:
Hershey is a suburban community of 20,000 in a metropolitan area of 400,000 in one of the fastest growing regions in the state. Penn State Children's Hospital at the Hershey Medical Center is approximately twelve miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and is the largest employer in the Commonwealth.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. EOE-AA-M/F/D/V
Posted November 4, 2019