Dermatology Opportunities in Arizona
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Phoenix, Arizona!
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
Our Mission: Uniting Dermatologist for excellent patient care. Though we continue to grow, we remain unchanged in our core values and will always provide the support our physicians need to be successful.
This position will include:
- Above market earning potential due to patient mix
- Established practice, thus there is opportunity to get busy quickly
- Competitive incentive-based compensation model with first-year income guarantee
- Benefit package includes health, dental, life insurance
- 401K with matching, paid malpractice, and relocation assistance
- Efficiently run practices with Dermatology focused EMR – EMA Modernizing Medicine allows you to focus on patient care
- Sign on Bonus
- Buy in opportunity after one year
About U.S. Dermatology Partners
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To be the best partners to its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on providing the highest level of patient-first care, and its team includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery.
To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com
Posted November 6, 2020