Busy MS Practice with Leadership Opportunity
Inpatient and outpatient
Join a busy outpatient practice with focus on MS, Movement Disorders & Epilepsy.
- Leadership opportunity for experienced clinician.
- Mature MS practice with full time MS Certified Care Coordinator
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- 1 clinic site-1 Hospital to cover
- Call 1:5, No Stroke Call
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer.
- Preferred Candidates will be BC/BE with clinical fellowship and/or training in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Neuroimmunology is highly preferred but not required. Must be comfortable with both general neurology and management of neuroimmunology and multiple sclerosis diseases.
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a flagship quaternary and tertiary hospital located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not for profit health system in the nation-serving over 3 million patients across Wisconsin and Illinois. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a 700+ bed hospital and comprehensive stroke center that receives referrals from 14 additional Aurora facilities in Wisconsin.
For more information please forward your CV to Becky Bork email@example.com
Posted May 1, 2020