Albuquerque Metro - Join Large Group - 7 Weeks Time Off - Signing Bonus
Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 or 5 Day Work Week - High Earning Potential
Signing Bonus, 7 Weeks PTO & Relocation Assistance
Exciting opportunity to join the top healthcare organization in the region! This growing multi-specialty group has multiple openings for Primary Care Internal Medicine physicians at locations throughout the Albuquerque area. Physicians in this group have a high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- Premier not-for-profit multi-specialty organization of nearly 900 providers that has been serving the community for over a century.
- 100% outpatient primary care - nonights, no weekends, no inpatient work
- Flexible schedule available - 4 or 5 day work week available with 6 hours of dedicated administrative time each week
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the community
- Competitive salary based on experience with upside via RVU production bonuses and quality based bonuses. Physicians also have the option of working Urgent Care or Hospitalist shifts for additional income.
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 7 weeks PTO, CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Special home financing available for physicians- up to $1,750,000
- Group is H1B cap exempt and will assist with green card process
- 2021 and 2022 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply!
- Residency/Fellowship stipend available
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine by start date to be considered
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Rapidly growing community of over 1 million with the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition, the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities. Hotwire.com recently named Albuquerque in their 10 ten most affordable places to live.
- Local international airport. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is located right in town.
Job ID: IM 4184352
Posted October 1, 2020