Ophthalmologist - Retina Surgeon
Grene Vision Group, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Retina Surgeon to join our multi-specialty, multi-location ophthalmology and optometry practice in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. Our well-established practice has been serving the community for over 44 years and is growing!
- 12 Ophthalmologists, 36 Optometrists, and 375 opticians.
- Busy practice with immediate ramp up.
- Call for your patients only, no hospital call if you prefer.
- Advanced Ambulatory Surgical Center attached.
Grene Vision Group prides itself on being a Kansas leader in primary, medical and surgical eye care. Our eye care team is unique and focused on providing tri-ophthalmic care with the 3 Os: Optometry, Ophthalmology and Opticianry. Our 48 eye doctors work in 21 convenient clinics, 21 optical departments and 10 medical and surgical satellite clinics and outreach programs throughout Kansas.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
Located on the Arkansas River, the Wichita metropolitan area is an industrial hub and a regional center of culture, entertainment, media, and trade. It hosts several universities, large museums, restaurants, theaters, parks, and entertainment venues. Over the last several years, Wichita has developed a positive reputation in U.S. media as an affordable and pleasant place to live. Wichita has also been named the most "Uniquely American" city by Newsmax Magazine, in addition to being designated an "All-American City" four times.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted September 21, 2020