Licensed Mental Health Professional Therapist, Counselor, in California – 100% Remote
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience mental healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world.
The Mental Health Professional, independent contractor position is 100% remote but does require a California license. You can either add to your current clinical caseload or build an entire telemedicine mental health caseload depending on the state(s) you are licensed in (CA).
About Teladoc Health, Inc.:
·Teladoc Health collaborates with the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
·Teladoc Health’s secure online platform and extensive network of licensed therapists assist members by delivering easy, affordable access to professional counseling
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Sessions are completed via phone or video (no text or live chat)
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Be part of an innovative and collaborative learning community
- Licensed in California.(LMHC, LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Complete provider credentialing application and be approved through our Credentialing Committee
- Active state license(s) in Psychiatry (Providers must be able to function independently and without supervision
- Master's degree
Our Mental Health Network has experienced tremendous growth month over month, and we anticipate that will continue based on member demand.
Company website: https://www.teladochealth.com/
Job Type: Contract
Posted May 5, 2021