Otolaryngology Opportunity in a Lovely Ohio City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Otolaryngology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Ongoing locums coverage for 3-6 months full time
- Schedule/Hours : Monday- Friday + some night/weekend call
- Monday - surgery
- Tuesday - clinic
- Wednesday - surgery AM, clinic PM
- Thursday/Friday - clinic
- Medical Setting : Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Some night/weekend call
- Volume: Surgery Days: 5-10, Clinic Days: 20-30
- Procedures: Surgical - including tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, PE tubes, Endoscopic procedures , Septal, Sinus, Bronchoscopy - flexible, Bronchoscopy - rigid, Laryngoscopy, Tracheostomy, Thyroidectomy, Extended parotidectomy
- Support Staff: RN & Midlevel + other physician
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Explore all Gallipolis has to offer! From museums, taverns, parks, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23693
Posted December 22, 2020