Remote Psychiatric Supervisors / Collaborators (Multiple openings) | Great Pay | Flexible Schedule
Avenia has several available openings throughout the US for Psychiatric Supervisors / Collaborators
To apply or learn more about these positions, simply go to - https://tinyurl.com/Avenia-Clinician to book an appointment to speak with us.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and/or Clinical Director
Scope of work: Provides supervision and collaboration with nurse practitioners and physicians assistants that are employed by the organization.
Education: M.D. from accredited University or Medical School Completion of a Psychiatric Residency Program
• Has experience in mental health services
• Has medical license within the U.S.
- On-Call availability to speak with nurse practitioner or physicians assistant as needed
- Periodic chart reviews as required by the state guidelines
- Drug Screen
- Professional License
- Driver’s License
- Privacy Act Statement
- Confidentiality Form
- Cogent Criminal Background Check
- Annual Training
Posted May 1, 2021