Pediatric Intensivist / Practice Medical Director
Orem, UT - an outdoor enthusiasts wonderland!
Pediatrix® Medical Group is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Pediatric Intensivist to join our growing healthcare team within the MountainStar Children’s Network in Orem, UT (Utah County). The successful candidate will provide coverage in our combined pediatric and PICU units as well as occasional tele-consultation to our satellite pediatric inpatient unit in Ogden, UT. Call for the month is split with another intensivist with plans to add providers as the unit grows.
- Provide exceptional care to pediatric patients in the combined pediatric and PICU units. No newborn coverage.
- Robust mix of patients with variable complexity
- 15 days of rounding with home call at night each month with coverage provided for vacations.
- Cover an average daily census of 4-6 combined PICU/Pediatric patients
- Work closely with a network of supportive pediatric subspecialty providers including cardiology, gastroenterology, surgery, anesthesia, orthopedic surgery, craniofacial/plastic surgery, otolaryngology, and interventional radiology. More specialty providers are regularly added.
- One of the most comprehensive children’s programs in Utah with nutrition, child life, case management, and administration support
- Provide support to a large collegial network of primary care pediatric providers.
- The hospital includes a robust Level III NICU
Orem, Utah is located approximately 45 miles south of Salt Lake City and is located amidst the majestic beauty of Mt. Timpanogos. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast – from skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing and dozens of parks and places to play – there is something for everyone. The area offers its residents great schools, a thriving environment for businesses of all sizes, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted June 8, 2023