Associate Medical Director - Ingham County, MI
Landmark Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them.
- Physician currently licensed to practice without restriction in the state of practice and has met or exceeded all the credentialing requirements of a provider within the provider panel
- Experience in coaching members of the health care team to provide excellent care or, if needed, determine deficiencies in care and formulate a plan for improvement
- Experience in leading teams of physicians and mid-level providers in delivering high-quality, cost-effective care
- Experience in recruiting and hiring medical talent along with continuous supervision of the medical care delivered
- Current in the knowledge of geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies
- Proven ability to analyze staffing needs sufficient to care for the patient panel
- Access to reliable transportation; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety Policy
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
Posted June 25, 2022