Primary Care Opportunity in a Lovely Kentucky City
A Clinic in Kentucky is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 1 to 2 weeks a month to start; will expand into more
- Schedule/Hours: Clinic is open Monday -Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30/5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 20-25
- Patient Ages: 25 years and up
- Procedures : None Scripts only
- Support Staff: 7 ancillary staffers to include an NP, Nurse and MA/CNAs,
- EMR/Charting: Paper and transitioning to Advance MD
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Explore all Hazard has to offer! From museums, gardens, and parks, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23628
Posted December 11, 2020