Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in a Lovely Massachusetts City
A hospital in Massachusetts is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM; 7 days/week
- 7 on 7 off preferred
- Schedule/Hours: Scheduled Clinical Hours + Call
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Mostly weekend coverage
- Volume: 12 beds in the ICU (Day shift covers 6 each; night shift provider covers all 12); 4 patients in the clinic per day; 2-3 admissions per shift
- Patient Ages: Adults (generally 40 y/o+)
- Procedures: General PUD/CC procedures
- Support Staff: No mid-levels are present if the MD is working; RNs and techs only
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Meditech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- Discover all Framingham has to offer! From art centers, breweries, theaters, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23495
Posted November 23, 2020