Regional Medical Director- Value-Based Care
Inpatient and outpatient
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
- Assumes oversight responsibility for all components of medical management.
- Assumes responsibility for the administration of all medical activities.
- Oversees and participates in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures.
- Clinical leader for oversight and support of all Care Management activities
- Leadership of the Interdisciplinary Care Team Meetings (ICT)
- Remain current in the knowledge of geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical
- Other duties as assigned
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician, preferably Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine M.D. or Doctor of Osteopathy D.O. from an accredited educational institution
- DEA registration
Posted December 11, 2020