Grow Your Dermatology Career with MultiCare - Competitive Base Plus Compensation and Excellent Work-Life Balance
MultiCare Valley Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Rockwood Dermatology Center is seeking an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner to join its well established and growing practice in Spokane, Washington. Providers affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus.
- Opportunity for student loan repayment, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Substantial benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, retirement, CME and malpractice insurance).
- Desirable Monday through Friday clinic hours and no weekend call requirement.
- Excellent provider collegiality and staff support throughout the Medical Specialty Center.
What You Will Need
- Washington State PA-C or ARNP license by the time of employment.
- 2+ years of Dermatology experience as a APRN required.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” in 2019.
- Live and work in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Idaho, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted February 10, 2021