A clinic in Washington is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: May 17,2021 - June 18, 2021
- Possibility to extend
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call: Locum will work with one other provider on that unit and they alternate call. But call is only during their working hours.
- Volume: 15 per day
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Cases: Unit is an ITA (involuntary) highly acute unit.
- Medical team does the H and Ps; locum will do psych evals, follow ups, medication reconciliation, and discharge summary.
- Support Staff: One other provider on shift, RNs, Behavioral Health Techs
- EMR/Charting: Paper Charting
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Less than 1 hour from a large lake;
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24174