Portland Suburb, Outpatient Only, Loan Repayment
Portland, Oregon- Live in the City or a Suburb!
Primary Care Position- Flexible 4 or 5 day Week
Student Loan Assistance - Up To $125,000 Provided
Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting multiple Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Join an experienced team of Family Medicine physicians in an established healthcare center with close access to Radiology/Imaging, Pharmacy, Lab, and subspecialty physicians.
- Outpatient Primary Care Position- no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call (not even phone call!). Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but is NOT REQUIRED.
- Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Practice physicians based on experience with additional quality and efficiency bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 401k and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Relocation and up to $125,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Portland Metro area all – big-city amenities, the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to the coast, and much more! The position is in the Portland metro area and is commuting distance from several places including Portland, Hillsboro, Bethany, Beaverton, Tigard, Oak Hills, West Linn to name a few.
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing, and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase
- A family-friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated
Job ID: FP 11034381
Posted June 5, 2020