Texas - Serve US Active Duty, Families, Veterans as an Civilian Non-Invasive Cardiologist at Desirable Ft. Hood
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Defense Health Agency Civilian Corps
Inpatient and outpatient
We are currently offering a rewarding opportunity as a Medical Officer, BC Cardiology Physician (Non-invasive), within the Department of Medicine, Carl R. Darnell Army Medical Center (CRDAMC), Ft. Hood, TX - Working as a Civilan employed provider.
- Ft Hood is nicknamed The Great Place because of the quality of life the post and area offer Soldiers and their families.
- Ft Hood covers a total of 340 sq miles and rests in the beautiful hill and lake' country of Central Texas, between Killeen and Copperas Cove.
- For those who enjoy the outdoors, Ft Hood is the ideal location because of warm winters and hot summers.
- The nearby lakes, Belton and Stillhouse, offer year round outdoor recreation activities.
- Learn More About Ft. Hood
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be available.
- Any state license qualifies for this opportunity.
- Excellent Federal Benefits - https://www.usa.gov/benefits-for-federal-employees
Posted April 22, 2020