Gynecologic Oncologist Needed in Arkansas
Little Rock, AR
CARTI, Inc., headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, is seeking a full-time BE/BC gynecologic oncologist to join our team of cancer experts. In tandem with our team of high-caliber medical, surgical and radiation oncologists and diagnostic radiologists, the gynecologic oncologist will support our mission to provide world-class quality cancer treatment in a compassionate, patient center environment.
This position will be based at the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock.
ABOUT THE POSITION
· Develop and lead CARTI’s first-ever Gynecological Oncology Program. The infrastructure and need is in place to build a successful practice.
· Treat patients at the CARTI Cancer Center in Little Rock. As part of the organization’s mission to provide expert level care to patients across the state, this role may include the option to travel to CARTI’s satellite locations.
· Surgical credentialing at Arkansas hospitals with da Vinci robotic surgical system.
· Inpatient rounding at Arkansas hospitals.
· Collaborate with a multidisciplinary medical team that includes:
- Eighteen medical oncologists
- Ten radiation oncologists
- Five surgeons, specializing in urologic, head and neck and breast oncologic surgeries
- Four diagnostic radiologists
- Two breast imaging specialists
- Three interventional radiologists
- One supportive and palliative care physician
- One urologist
- One dentist
· The ideal candidate will have proven expertise and values that align with CARTI’s mission, vision and corporate values.
· Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits. Relocation and CME allowance is also provided.
Posted August 26, 2021