Gastroenterologist - Allegheny Health Network
Grove City, PA
AHN Grove City
Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full time Gastroenterology physician to join our team at Grove City Medical Center in Grove City, PA.
- Full-time clinical faculty General GI position in a supportive environment
- Employed position with full-time benefits
- Outpatient clinical and procedural services at Grove City Hospital
- Excellent nursing and administrative support
- Immediate patient volume from day 1
- Excellent culture with high level of quality
- Weekend call at 1:4
- Fellowship Trained
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Pennsylvania License required prior to employment
- J1 Visa sponsorship opportunity for this site
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a sign on bonus, malpractice insurance, and retirement plan with employer match
- Productivity incentive
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO and CME Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of 14 hospitals, 5 Health+Wellness Pavilions and more than 250 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,400 physicians, 21,000 employees and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Our physicians continually explore and develop new treatments that allow us to bring medical discoveries from the laboratory directly to patients. These breakthroughs help to save lives and give patients access to the latest treatments for disease and medical conditions. Allegheny Health Network is also committed to educating and training the next generation of doctors by serving as the clinical campus for both Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University College of Medicine.
We have received accolades from numerous organizations, including Thomson Reuters, AARP, Healthgrades, and Consumer Reports. These accolades recognize our dedication to excellence, but they also strengthen our ability to tackle the diseases that confront us today so that we may find a cure for tomorrow.
Posted April 1, 2021