Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in a Sunny California City
A clinic in California is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Ideal start date: January - early February. 1-2 weeks per month. end date undefined (vacation coverage) OR weekend reading coverage
- Actual start date: Pending credentialing
- Schedule/Hours : Monday - Friday; hours TBD (vacation coverage)
- OR Weekend coverage needed for providers willing to read most of the diagnostic exams onsite as there is only one radiologist on during the weekends.
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures : Procedures: Light IR is plus, but not required. Needed Modalities: MSK, Body is a plus, high productivity
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: Fluoro (Fluoroscopy)
About the Location:
- 300+ days of sunshine in this suburban community
- Easy access to all the amenities Southern California has to offer including beaches, mountains, all professional sports
- Within a short drive of Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Diego
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23512
Posted November 24, 2020