Seeking BC Urologist with Advanced Urological Robotic/Laparoscopic Fellowship for Las Vegas NV
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
The VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS), Las Vegas Nevada, is recruiting for BC/BE Urologist, with Advanced Robotic/Laparascopic Fellowship Training and Minimally-Invasive / DaVinci Surgery experience, to provide quality patient care to both inpatients and outpatients in accordance with approved clinical privileges.
- Must be a Citizen of the United States
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology (BC Preferred)
- Must have current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in the U.S.
- Advanced Urological Robotics/Laparascopic Fellowship Training with experience in Diagnostic/Therapeutic Endoscopy/Laparoscopy & DaVinci Surgery highly desired
Benefits and Features:
- Expected Salary range for well qualified Urologist will range from $300,000.00 to $400,000.00, with additional Recruitment and/or Relocation Incentive possible based on available facility funding
- The VA offers employees industry leading full benefits and features package to support high quality professional practice and favorable work-life-family balance
- VA does this by offering: Paid Time Off in the form of 26 Days paid annual leave, 13 Days paid sick leave per year, 10 Federal holidays with pay, and 5-Day paid absence to attend approved CME courses
- Federal Retirement Plan thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) and Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan, with up to five percent government matching.
To Explore This Physician Opportunity Further:
For information and consideration, please email your Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae to: Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (702) 675-5761.
Posted April 23, 2020