Anesthesiology Opportunity in a Charming Ohio City
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : Immediate ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday through Friday (7:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Rotating call with 6 other providers. 30 min response time.
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: General anesthesia procedures
- Support Staff: Will be required to supervise CRNAs
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Plenty of outdoor activities for you to enjoy, ranging from golfing, kayaking, hiking and biking
- Enjoy the various restaurants, coffee shops and breweries in the area - there is something for everyone!
- Beautiful state parks surrounding the area
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23250
Posted October 16, 2020