Pediatric Developmental/Behavioral Opportunity at Penn State Children's Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
The Division of Rehabilitation and Development, Department of Pediatrics, at the Penn State Children's Hospital is seeking a talented Developmental Pediatrician
Opportunity highlights include:
Full-service development pediatric program that collaborates with child psychiatry, speech therapy, occupational therapists, and Pediatric Neurology to offer a full range of clinical services to children with neurodevelopmental disorders. No in-house overnight call is included in this position.
Penn State Health offers a vast array of clinical and academic resources, a strong collaborative atmosphere, as well as close ties with other Penn State University programs.
· Interest in the evaluation of children with the full range of development impairments, including autism, ADHD, and behavioral disorders.
· Applicants for this position should have completed a Developmental Pediatric or neurodevelopmental fellowship.
· Will accept candidates at the assistant/associate/professor level, dependent on qualifications.
· Desire to teach pediatric residents and medical students is an important component of this positon.
· Strong or growing record of scholarship preferred.
Area highlights include:
The freestanding children's hospital is located near Harrisburg, PA and is a safe, family-friendly location with access to excellent public schools. Our neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, history, education, and culture. Hershey is approximately 90 minutes to Philadelphia and Baltimore and less than 2.5 hours to New York City and Washington, DC.
Review of applicants will continue until the position is filled.
Posted October 9, 2019