seeking Neonatologist for established Level III Nicu in Albuquerque, NM - $50k start date bonus.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatologist to join our practice at Lovelace Women’s Hospital (LWH). The facility has a Baby-Friendly designation with plans for expanding the Level III NICU service. Support and collaboration from hospital Administration and Nursing Leadership is making these plans a reality. The team empowers their nursing team using standardized care, evidence-based practice, and daily multi-disciplinary rounds that encourage teamwork and a collegial work environment.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos, NNPs, and Nursing team/leaders
- Well-established Level III with strong referral ties and room to grow
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 5 Neonatologists/4 APPs
- Provides coverage for Level II/III NICU patients
- Newborns seen by Pediatric Hospitalist
- 38-bed Level III NICU (open bay/semi private hybrid) ADC: 30
- Deliveries: 3,000
Referral Center*Provide support to families in outlying communities *Ongoing development of MFM relationships and transfer patterns
* 25% of NICU admits are transferred in
Schedule:*Day: 1 Neo, 2 NNPs *Night: 1 Neo (maintain established plan of care from day team)
*In-house Neonatologist coverage required by hospital
- Strong relationship between Nursing Leadership and NICU providers to standardize care, grow service line, and maintain great quality outcomes.
- G.R.A.C.E. Program available to help pregnant Moms with substance abuse get clean before the baby is born.
Albuquerque allows you to experience the true Southwest, which is rich in culture and heritage.
Posted July 16, 2021