Part Time Physician, Geriatrics
ConcertoCare is a healthcare company focused on providing truly excellent care for people with complex health needs. We are in search for a Geriatric Physician interested in working part-time who will function as part of the ConcertoCare management team to support safe and efficient care in the clinical practices through a variety of clinical staff management responsibilities.
Functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing patient care in patient homes, nursing homes and office locations, making hospital rounds and home visits, supervising Nurse Practitioners and providing call coverage. The work schedule is typically Monday through Friday, eight hours per day. Off hours call will be provided on all days of the week when on call. Call will rotate proportionately amongst all providers.
- Provide compassionate, highly personalized care to a panel of patients;
- Daily schedule of patient appointments, in office, at their homes, or in other settings in the community;
- Respond to medical/health problems, including diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintain high quality, fully documented up to date medical records;
- Analyze data at the patient level and the panel level to identify trends and develop interventions to produce better outcomes;
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Board Certification pending is acceptable with the understanding that the candidate must become Board Certified within one year. Geriatric training and / or geriatric credentials highly desirable.
- Additional board certification in geriatric or palliative care preferred
Posted June 16, 2021