Physician - " Committed to phlebology, committed to you"
For over 30 years, Vein Clinics of America (VCA) has been dedicated to the treatment of all aspects of vein disease. Acknowledged as experts in the field, VCA has helped lead advances in the treatment of vein disease. And with over 60 clinics across 15 states.
The Physician is highly experienced in the treatment of venous disease and is responsible for completing a full exam, diagnosis and developing a personalized vein care treatment plan.
- A self-directed professional
- Demonstrates ability to drive the vision of Vein Clinics of America
- Demonstrates critical thinking Analyzes reports and trends Makes informed decisions based on the available information Recognizes, establishes and deals with priorities promptly
- Assures implementation of proper accreditation and regulatory procedures to be followed by the clinic; i.e. federal, state, AAAHC and other regulatory agencies, etc.
- Maintains the “brand” for Vein Clinics of America that is nationally recognizable and associated with highly innovative, personalized care with excellent outcomes
- The successful candidate will hold an MD/DO degree and Board Certification in one of the following specialties: Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine
- Candidate must be licensed in the state in which position is available
- Exceptional leadership and concern for people
- Ability to build collaborative teams that strive for continuous improvement and business results
- Patient quality and safety advocate Promotes the safety and well-being of all
Please submit resume by to email : email@example.com
Posted November 24, 2020